Up to 80% Discounts on Top Financial Newspapers
Were you thinking about subscribing to a top financial newspaper like the Wall Street Journal or Barron's?
If so, then you may or may not be aware that both publications offer large (we're talking up to 80%) discounts off of the newsstand price if you sign up for a subscription.
If you are the type of person that picks up their Wall Street Journal on the way to work - why not get the Journal delivered to your front doorstep every morning AND get a discount of up to 80% in the process AND get two weeks of the publication for free? That's win/win/win with no strings attached.
There are three options that you can take advantage of if you are interested in a subscription to the Wall Street Journal:
1. Print Only ($2.29 per week) - with this plan, you will receive the Wall Street Journal every weekday, as well as the Weekend Edition on the weekends. You will also receive two free weeks as part of your subscription.
Click Here to Sign Up for the "Print Only" Plan
2. Print and Online ($2.99 per week) - with this plan, you will receive all of the papers mentioned above in the "Print Only" plan, as well as full access to WSJ.com and FOUR free weeks.
Click Here to Sign Up for the "Print and Online" Plan
3. Online Only ($1.99 per week) - with this plan, you will receive full access to WSJ.com. You will also receive two free weeks.
Click Here to Sign up For the "Online" Plan
Barron's is also another top financial publication that offers DEEP discounts to people who choose to sign up for a subscription.
Barron's has been published since 1921 and is known for its even-handed looks at the market. It's a great publication to augment your investment reading on the weekend.
Let's take a look at their current offers:
1. Print Only ($149 for 56 Weeks) - with this plan, you will receive a 40%+ discount off of the newsstand price. In addition, you will also receive four free weeks (56 instead of 52).
Click Here to Sign Up for the Print Only Plan
2. Online Only ($79 for 56 Weeks) - with this plan, you will receive full access to Barrons.com, as well as four free weeks worth of access to the site.
Click Here to Sign Up for the Online Only Plan
Note: these offers come direct from the publishers. Clicking on the links will take you directly to their sites (WSJ.com, Barrons.com).
Note #2: Keep an eye on this page, as we will be adding more offers in the near future.
Filed under: Company Reviews