Review of American Express Gold Card
Of all of the major credit card companies in the world, American Express has the highest customer satisfaction rate.
For this reason, the American Express gold card is one of the most prestigious and well-respected cards in the world to carry in your wallet or purse. The American Express brand is second to none, and their attention to detail is unmatched in the industry. The company goes out of their way to please their customers, which is why American Express cardholders rarely switch to different companies.
One of the most popular cards that American Express offers is their Preferred Rewards Gold Card.
This card offers the following perks and features:
1. Exclusive access to Gold Card Events – select concerts, shows, major sporting events, and more.
2. Purchase Protection* can protect eligible items for up to 90 days from the date of purchase if stolen or accidentally damaged. *Underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company
3. Redeem Membership Rewards® points for an exclusive array of travel, shopping, dining and entertainment rewards.
4. Introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $125.
5. Get a decision in as little as 60 seconds.
Apply for an American Express gold card today and you will pay zero annual fees for the first year.
American Express offers a very short application which will take you no more than a few minutes to complete.
Once you have completed your application, you will receive an immediate response from the company (within 60 seconds) as to whether or not your application has been approved.
Find out why American Express has the highest customer retention rate of any company in the industry.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
Filed under: Company Reviews